- Gather and document user and functional requirements that provide a solid foundation for the design and implementation of a new information system.
- Facilitate business stakeholder workshops for requirements gathering and other business analysis activities as required.
- Work closely with end users to capture, model and prototype the user interface requirements.
To be suitable for this contract role, they will need a proven ability to gather and document user and functional requirements for real-time engineering systems:
- Strong User Interface and visual design background
- Ability to design rapid application prototypes using relevant tools
- Ability to create visually appealing mock-ups
- Experience in user requirements definition, process mapping, functional specifications and use case definition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to elicit and document requirements in a clear and concise way
- Proven analytical background
- Demonstrated experience in the development of engineering systems in relation to requirements capture and user interface prototyping
- Previous experience working on large engineering systems that require a high degree of availability and reliability
- Software Development experience would be an advantage
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97390. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com