This role will see you working for a well-known Australian client in the Utilities industry. They are seeking a talented professional with strong, in-depth Active Directory expertise who can join on-board and assist our client with a large-scale, enterprise Active Directory implementation. This role requires a highly collaborative Systems Engineer/Administrator with deep foundational knowledge around Active Directory, as well as the abilty work with the newest version of Active Directory.
In meeting these requirements,the successful caniddate will help implement and improve the overall experience with design, enhancement and support of the core Active Directory service throughout the organisation.
You be a seasoned Systems Engineer with Subject Matter Expertise on MS Active Directory with formal qualifications / certifications, knowledge and experience to back up your practical ability. The ideal candidate for this role will possess the ability and have experience in working effectively with architecture, devs, QAs and seeing things into production. Some other things we're looking for in a successful candidate include;
- Extensive experience and subject matter expertise implementing Active Directory in enterprise environments
- Experience managing and securint MS AD forest/domain infrastructure
- Experience supporting VMware ESXi hosts, vCenter and virtual machines
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of ADFS, DNS, DHCP, GPOs, LDAPs, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in MS AD Disaster Recover options and procedures
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97384. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com