Our client a reputed banking & financial services organisation is seeking a Finance Business Analyst to provide expert advice, analysis and support to the end to end delivery of GST related changes in the Finance stream within a key Separation program of work.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishment of end-to-end Business Activity Statement (BAS) preparation and review capabilities, including reviewing current key processes and related systems, implementing the end-to-end future state processes and controls, and management of change processes;
- Establishment of tax invoicing processes and agreements;
- Establishment of an independent Tax function, including tax governance processes and controls.
- Solid Business Analysis experience working on Finance projects;
- Minimum 3 – 5 years in Business Analyst roles within Indirect Tax (GST), with GST compliance experience;
- Experience in developing or reviewing GST governance processes and/or assessing GST process risks;
- Experience in banking or financial services strongly preferred;
- Planning and delivery of change management in a project environment;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
What's in it for you:
Contract until end of March 2020
Melbourne CBD Location
Reputed Tier-1 Banking & Financial services organisation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97321. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com