This large innovative Government department is seeking an experienced Communications Officer with a knack for all things social media. This role works within the strategic communications and engagement team and they currently have a short-term vacancy for a Communications superstar (AO5).
About the Role
- Assist in the development of communication activities using the full range of communication disciplines and channels, including digital marketing and social media, print and online publishing, advertising and promotion, community engagement and sponsorship
- Develop communication plans to support departmental policies and delivery of programs and services
- Provide support to implement digital marketing strategies and content across the department’s website and various social media
- Write a wide range of communication resources including briefing notes, print resources, feature stories, digital content, speeches
- You have demonstrated skills and experience in implementation of integrated marketing and communication strategies
- A deep understanding of social media strategy and engagement across Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter.
- Previous Government experience is beneficial
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Attractive hourly rate - $52.25 p/hour + super
- CBD based location
- Be part of a large Government communications unit
- Exciting projects
Further enquiries relating to this role can be directed to Duy Le - email@example.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com