Our client is one of Australia’s most highly recognised financial enterprises.
About the Role
Our client is looking to hire a Data Science / Data Analytics Technical Trainer for their newly built Analytics team. This is an exciting opportunity for a subject matter expert or a data science training facilitator to provide advanced technical training to data science and analytics community. You will be working alongside engineers, data scientists and change-makers to drive and support change across the broader analytics community using world class analytics tools, platforms and techniques.
In this role you will work within a cross functional team to transform their way to use advanced analytics and machine learning techniques, and programming language to discover insights and build new analytic capabilities.
- Develop, curate, and deliver technical training to data analytics and data science community
- Develop and implement technical training roadmap for different capabilities/roles/levels across the analytics community
- Develop and implement metrics to measure and track technical capability uplift and feedback
- Engage stakeholders to understand learning capabilities and tailor training content accordingly
- Prior experience in training or learning and development role
- Experience in a large complex business environment
- Ability to develop and deliver training via multiple channels e.g. face2face, online, VC, etc
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Experience in teaching and using R, Python, SQL, Scala, AI, Advanced Machine Learning, Analytics & modelling and related technologies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97372. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com