- This position will be responsible for addressing the integration and security requirements of the research data integrated to various applications
- You will provide technical leadership in the work specification, analysis and design, end-to-end testing and production release of complex integration services in accordance withthe client's policies and procedures.
- The Integration Lead will work as part of the technical services stream within the program team, working closely with Enterprise Architecture team, Integration, Access and Identity team, and technology experts to ensure the solution design aligns with supporting technologies.
- The position reports to the Team Leader of Integration Identity and Access, in Digital Business Services department, for supervision, workload management and performance review.
Key responsibilities include:
- Integrate new vendor solutions with existing on-premise and cloud applications and environments.
- Comply with all IT policies and procedures, and verify deliverables meeting with Information Security requirements.
- Lead work organising and work specification meeting, articulate design, and track work progress throughout the SDLC.
- Design various type of tests, package work releases and coordinate production releases across complex integration services and environments.
- Serve as an expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business.
- Derive Integration functional and non-functional requirements, and analysis documentation from Solution Architecture document. Map data models across integrated systems and write technical integration solution design documents.
- Comply with health and safety policies, hazard reporting, safe work practices and university’s policies and procedures.
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of postgraduate qualifications or progress towards postgraduate qualifications, with extensive digital experience in Application Integration implementation or similar cloud implementation projects in large - complex organisations.
- Proven track record in working with key technical and business stakeholders, and enterprise architects to influence and drive correct Integration architecture and principles.
- Strong abilities to derive functional and non-functional integration requirements from Solution Architecture / Business Architecture documentation, in order to produce technical analysis documents for design and implementation purposes.
- Strong abilities to delineate work responsibilities, breakdown work, and technically describe work for software developers, using agile technical writing and work breakdown methods.
- Broad conceptual understanding of enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and data integration patterns including Pub/Sub Messaging, Event Driven Architecture, EIP, Batch ETL, SOA, and iPaaS.
- Experience working with Integration technologies such as SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, and HTTP Web Services. Having authentication experience such as OAuth and OpenID Connect will be highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, technical specialist and project team members.
- Having Dell Boomi experience and certification would be highly desirable.
- Having Australia Higher Education and Research Industry knowledge, and experience integrating with Infonetica and Elsevier Pure products would be highly desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1908-96940. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com