- Lead the design of the Data Warehouse with support for dimensions and star schema construction with meta-data definitions.
- Lead the design of Reporting Dashboards, Templates and Analytics using techniques like Data Visualisation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence using information from a Data Lake, Data Warehouse and / or Master Data Management System.
- Establishment of a Reporting Framework that supports business needs and the ability to transition from a dashboard and undertake a deeper analysis of the information for event causes and predictive analysis (includes migration or re-design of current reporting performed via QlikView / QlikSense, Crystal Reports, Excel extracts and reports.
- Review & propose Reporting measures and data required to make informed business decisions regarding efficiency, profitability, key performance indicators and areas for business improvement and success.
- Must have intermediate to advanced experience in the following Microsoft Azure technologies using methods like Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence:
- Data Bricks
- Data Factory
- Data Lakes
- Power BI (very strong)
- SQL Data Warehouse (very strong)
- Must have worked in a greenfield BI reporting environment.
- Strong level of competency in documentation.
- Very good conceptual and analytical skills including the ability to facilitate ideas generation and problem resolution.
- Strong team orientation as both a team member and leader and developer of teams.
- Effective negotiation, problem solving, influencing and presentation skills.
- Capable of working in an environment of strong work ethic, high performing teams, sustainability and customer centricity.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com