|Posted||25 days ago|
- Australia’s leading Membership based technology business
- Drive Engagement and Growth
- Competitive package with bonus incentives
- Prime Sydney location (Barangaroo)
As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for leading the near completed marketing strategy, delivering this through effective digital and offline campaigns and establishing standard operating practices in partnership with the Digital Enablement Team.
This national role will be responsible for supporting all ACS Teams and a range of exciting commercial initiatives. You will lead a small team (Digital Specialist, Copywriter and Graphic Designer), to deliver ACS’s marketing strategy focusing on brand reputation, engagement, retention and acquisition activities.
- At least 5 years marketing leadership experience, ideally with exposure to a membership based business
- Team leadership and mentoring success in a fast paced environment
- Experience in leveraging the Adobe “creative cloud” product suite
- Highly developed project and stakeholder management skills to educate, inform and assist business and product owners to articulate commercial outcomes
- Experience in or familiarity with, an Agile working environment and the development of enhanced processes
- High energy and a commitment to be “hands on” to achieve outcomes
- Agency experience would be an advantage
- A tertiary marketing qualification.is desirable and strong commercial acumen essential
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Martin Searle or Erin Mitchell on (02) 8093 0600.
Want to know more about Davidson Executive & Boards? Visit us at www.davidsonexecutive.com