This role will see you working for an enterprise government client based in the Melbourne CBD. It is a fast-paced, complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders and also many large vendors. They are currently chasing a skilled and talented Infrastructure Test Analyst with strong exposure to cloud-based technologies (AWS, Azure, Google) to join on-board for a body of work, initially planned to be executed over the course of a 12 month contract. Although this is an initial 12 month contract, this project is well-funded and this role will see you working on one of the government's top 10 initiatives, with work scoped through to mid-2022.
Please note: As this role sits within a classified environment, Australian Citizenship is required to obtain a security clearance.
- Planning, and executing all test activities for technology projects and infrastructure testing
- Working closely with the technical team and various business stakeholders (internal & external)
- Driving an automation-first progression approach for System Test and SIT
- Apply knowledge of agile frameworks to confirm reqruiement traceability
- Ensure alignment to overall project strategy
The ideal candidate for this role would have strong automation testing experience, across a broad range of technologies. In this role, you will see yourself working in fast-paced, structured agile team and would ideally suit someone with similar previous experience.
- Previous experience in infrastructure testing
- Strong exposure to Infrastructure Testing with experience in cloud based technologies such as;
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- MS Azure
- Google Cloud (GCP)
- Strong experience in managing Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Strong experience in functional & non- functional testing
- Experience in writing and executing test cases
- Experience having built automated test frameworks from scratch
- Experience in working in large complex testing projects
- Strong documentation skills (functional and technical)
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- ISTQB certification preferred
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97328. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com