Davidson are key Government recruitment partners matching the best talent to the most exclusive opportunities. As Public Sector recruitment specialists, we understand how to get the right fit every time. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a customer-experience transformation specialist for 8 weeks!
About the Role
In recognition of the central role that customer service functions play, this role is undergoing a range of organisational change initiatives aimed at re-prioritising customer-centric functions.
The role requires strong experience in senior workforce planning specific to the integration of customer contact, customer experience mapping, call centre functions and cultural service integration
We are seeking an effective and engaging communicator with all levels of staff is a significant component of this project, your interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate findings are key output requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver the work output by the deadline.
- High proficiency in the use of information and communications
- Demonstrated analytical ability and judgment, able to see and solve problems with limited information, high degree of comfort and ability to manage ambiguity.
- Ability to assess and structure improvement of internal processes to increase efficiency and optimise functional alignment of staff.
- Exciting contract - be part of a large transformation project
- Work with senior stakeholders and executives
- Large Government entity
- ASAP start