Our client is a major international financial services organisation, providing a comprehensive and integrated range of financial products and services. They operate in a complex environment which includes a multitude of stakeholders and many vendors. They are well into a wide array of business, compliance and complex technology transformation initiatives.
Currently, they are seeking a skilled and talented DevOps Engineer to work on a range of programs across the organisation. They require a DevOps Engineer to develop a sound understanding of production facing systems and assisting in the support, development and design of these systems as the environment grows.
As a DevOps Engineer you may be responsible for:
- Designing and developing automation frameworks and tools
- Automated testing of infrastructure as code
- Building and optimising CI/CD pipelines
- Use automated tools to uplift code, test and quality
- Providing guidance and knowledge around DevOps processes
- Hands-on AWS skills (cloudformation, auto scaling, security groups, load balancer)
- Hands-on skills working with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- Experience with containerised applications such as, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Jenkins distributed builds with containerization
- Background in Software Development or Infrastructure background
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS / Azure / Google Cloud) desirable
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Have high attention to detail, excellent collaboration and communications skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97163. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com