Activities may include:
- Facilitate discovery and gap analysis sessions with the technical and operations stakeholders to determine Cybersecurity Framework requirements.
- Determine & Manage business change activities to operationalise the solution, including documenting required policies/standards, support processes and associated communications.
- Provide required requirements support to Design, Development, Test and Implementation Teams.
- Develop and implement required support policies and processes.
- Develop required technical change documentation to support solution implementation and handover activities.
- Manage Business Verification Testing of the solution.
- Be a Team player with experience working within and across teams.
- Have effective interpersonal skills, including strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Work within both agile & waterfall environment.
To be successful candidate you will possess:
- Strong exposure to modern cybersecurity technologies (ISO 27001 and Essential 8)
- Experience in cybersecurity projects.
- Experience in solution requirements analysis / user story development in a technical environment.
- Experience in documenting and implementing operational support policies and procedures.
- Experience in business change management and communications.
- Experience in technical change documentation and implementation.
- Experience in business requirements verification testing.
- Must be able to facilitate technical and business workshops.
- High degree of integrity, trust and professionalism.
- Demonstrable history of achieving success through results oriented and accountable approach.
- Understanding of ISO 27001 Information Security Management, Cybersecurity Frameworks and implementation of frameworks, ITIL disciplines and delivery of change using both traditional and Agile methodologies.
Why you'll want it:
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading utilities client in the Melbourne CBD on an initial 3 month contract working on a major transformation program.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97323. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com