With a number of high value projects underway, this long-standing commercial construction company is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to assist with a busy workload.
About the Role
As part of a small team your responsibilities will include:
- Manage invoice payments
- Maintain the supplier database and respond to enquiries
- Reconciliations - GL, bank, supplier & petty cash
- Report on cash-flow
- Inter-company transfers
- Review subcontractor progress claims
- Month end - post to journals
We are seeking a candidate with experience in full-function Accounts Payable processing, preferably having used construction ERP's - Cheops or Jobpac.
- Immediate start
- 1 to 2 month assignment
- Bayside location with parking
- $32.00 per hour plus superannuation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97335. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com