|Posted||22 days ago|
Recent development has led to an opportunity for an additional Roster Administrator to join on a permanent basis.
They seek to appoint a highly skilled, experienced and passionate roster professional who is passionate about being part of a suportive and collaboratie team, who have a direct impact in supporting their clients and the wider community.
About the Role
You will be fulfilling a busy and varied role that comprises of both roster, administrative and customer service responsibilities.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring staff runsheets are collected, entered and scanned through and banked by the weekly deadline
- Supporting an energetic, positive and caring customer centric team culture
- Distributing rosters to staff and other information in a timely manner
- Ensuring that filing/archiving is current/up to date
- Update phone listings and staff information
- Ensure missed client-visit letters are sent out on a regular basis
- Several years’ experience in a specialised, high-volume roster position
- Highly system savvy and strong attention to detail
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to train, mentor and develop others in successful complaint handing and problem solving
- Have a genuine care, positivity, empathy and patience for customers who could be in a distressed state
- Effective relationship building, organisation and time management and "best outcomes" resolution
Benefits of the role include
- A company with true values for their customers and employees;
- Supportive Management team;
- You will have a direct impact on some special members of our community, appreciated by your colleagues and highly valued customers.
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values, with a true dedication to innovative ways of continuous customer service excellence
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97153. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com