- Develop and deliver complex solutions that meet client business requirements, managing the development lifecycle process across scoping, build, roll-out and support.
- Engage with clients to assist them in clarifying their specific business requirements and developing options for how these may be resolved through use of ICT applications.
- Provide technical leadership on client's applications projects and contribute to the development of innovative technical solutions through development of purposebuilt applications.
- Ensure high quality standards and processes are met with regards to unit testing, peer review, and technical documentation
- Provide regular updates to organisational and agency clients on the status of applications solution development, including advice on how any challenging issues with their brief may be resolved.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertake related project and other duties of equivalent complexity as required.
- Demonstrated ability to independently develop client solutions that fit within the policies and practices of the organisation and broader government including the development of technical documentation;
- Experience working with Microsoft CRM 2013/2016 including creating workflows and plugins;
- Understanding of UX/UI principals, excellent visual skills with sensitivity to user centred interaction;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97289. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com