Positioned as a leading provider of professional and customised transport solutions, this organisation continues to identify needs within their industry and tailors offerings to provide service and operational excellence in everything that they do. To meet the needs of the growing business and to enhance operational efficiencies, the requirement for a Systems Accountant exists to join their team.
About the Role
Working closely with all Finance Leads you will be responsible for systems support in all aspects of the finance platform. You will be required to disseminate data to provide insight, analysis and reporting of business information to enhance performance. Key duties will include:
- Co-ordinate areas of the business to collaborate on business processes that can be improved
- Create policy manuals and work flows for compliance and internal controls of all system administration procedures.
- Design new models to optimise the new systems capabilities
- Development of intelligence, analytics and reporting solutions
- Remaining well informed of all accounting processes within the business
- Functional systems administration of TechnologyOne
- Business process mapping or gathering business requirements for any future development on the Finance reporting system.
- Development of BI dashboards
To be successful in this role you will be a driven individual with a proven track record and experience in implementing ERP solutions with a strong functional understanding of Finance modules in particular TechnologyOne. You will have experience in the development of BI dashboards and systems report writing along with the ability to quickly understand how the organisation operates. A degree in a relevant discipline is essential (Finance,Business,Commerce) and ideally you will have at least 5 years expereince in a similar role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97280. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com