Here is a wonderful opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator to join our award-winning client that operates in the transportation sector, and making a real positive mark in their industry.
We are searching for someone with excellent generalist IT systems administration skills with the ability to quickly learn unfamiliar systems.
Based in Brisbane (Eagle Farm), you will join a dynamic small team of 5 within this large organisation. This role will be responsible for the effective planning, provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, support and maintenance of all ICT systems used within the business. The business also has custom build software applications that will require support.
Additionally, this role will provide input and support of the ICT objectives of the business with a strong customer focus.
This means that you will be responsible for designing, organising, delivering, modifying, and supporting the business’ ICT systems including essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools and servers.
The role offers a broad scope of responsibilities whilst offering the challenge of changing priorities based on operational requirements. This may include providing all levels of service desk support, contribute ideas, assist in defining process, manage projects through to successful completion and undertake additional tasks/duties as directed.
Here is your chance to take ownership of the IT Service Desk and ticket handling/escalation processes, and ensure that IT Service Desk incidents and requests are handled within a timely and efficient manner.
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in IT or relevant experience
- +3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems including administering of Active Directory environment and associated systems.
- Advanced understanding of virtual environments (e.g. VMware).
- Good understanding of remote desktop technologies (e.g. Citrix XenApp, RDS).
- Good understanding of managing Microsoft SQL databases.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Exchange environments.
- Good understanding of IP networks (e.g. subnets, VLANs).
- Good understanding of software deployment packaging tools (e.g. DELL Kace, SCCM).
- Excellent generalist IT systems administration skills with the ability to quickly learn unfamiliar systems.
- Ability to work in an environment where you have broad set of responsibilities and end-to-end oversight.
- Reasonable knowledge of IT telephony (e.g. Telstra TIPT).
- Reasonable knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions (e.g. Airwatch) and managing iOS devices in a corporate environment is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment where you have broad set of responsibilities and end-to-end oversight.
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Analytical and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97262. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com