This business is a true household name across Australia. They are a well renowned, enterprise client located in the CBD and they have an outstanding reputation for their highly mature Agile environment and being an all round great place to work. They are looking to hire multiple talented and creative Change Managers with proven industry experience across superannuation, insurance or banking to join them on this project as soon as possible.
About the Role
We are looking for Change professionals with previous experience in Regulatory Change projects. This role is a great opportunity to be a part of a large transformation project in an enterprise environment and gain experience within a global organisation. Get involved in a technology transformation that affects a large number of employees.
This position is looking to initially be a 12 month contract based in North Sydney, starting ASAP.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Develop a Change Management Strategy and Implementation Plan for the program detailing the overall change management approach, key activities, resource requirements and costs.
- Driving the execution of activities required to implement the strategic change elements
- Perform change management and communications tasks, and will be supported by business analysts
- Facilitating change impact assessments, change readiness assessment and training workshops
- Identifying risks and develop plans to support stakeholders through change
- Develop and issue clear and relevant project related communication
- Continuously improve change processes and adapt plans to ensure successful project implementation
You will be expected to have proven experience and be confident in the following. Although it is important to have previous exposure in Technical Change Management, this client emphasizes the importance of mindset and consistent ability to improve their culture. Ideally, you will have an in-depth knowledge of Regulatory Change, Change Management and Wealth industry exposure (superannuation / investments). To be successful in the role, you will be required to have experience in the following:
- Previous experience planning and delivering change in a complex and fast paced project environment
- Demonstrated success in Organisation Change delivery
- Experience in delivering change in Mergers & Acquisitions, Integration or Divestment environments preferred
- Previous knowledge of Wealth Management industry
- Work alongside other Change professionals and take responsibilities of change management initiatives
- Get involved in technology transformation which effects a large number of employees
- Develop appropriate communications, presentations and training plans
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97257. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com