Ideally they are keen in hiring IT Graduates with 1- 3 years experience in software development / programming/ application support roles.
This is a permanent role more focused in Integration Development with a small support component to it.
They are based in Melbourne CBD, have a great company culture and team environment
Excellent work culture , close knit team , career growth opportunity where you are encouraged to question and problem solve !
- 1- 3 years experience in software development / programming/ application support
- Experience in Java/ .Net, Microsoft SQL or XML ( The more the better BUT it’s also about you and your personality !)
- Knowledge of SDLC & Agile methodologies
- System support and maintenance experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Contribution to product development activity and support
- Understands and applies appropriate approach (e.g. Agile, DevOps and other) for iterative development of production-ready software
- Proactive in maintaining supported systems in accordance with operational and security standards
- Adapt to new ways of working and applies proactive creative problem solving in unfamiliar situation
- Keeps Up-to-date with recent relevant Technology trends (e.g. IoT, APIs, Data Analytics, Blogs etc.)
- Passionate, energetic, curious, confident and resilient
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96881. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com