Our vision is to be a leading workplace performance company in Australia, staying at the front by doing things differently and always delivering for our clients. We are building a legacy as a market leader and we need committed, passionate people to help us realise our vision.
We are excited to have an opening for a Senior Consultant within our high performing Projects and Operations team. . With office locations in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, our Projects and Operations division services some of Australia’s leading employers by finding their future white collar talent in the built for sector; Construction, Property and Engineering.
As a Senior Consultant you will run the full lifecycle of recruitment process; from the initial client consultation through to the search and selection process and the on boarding of successful candidates. They will benefit from a strong client base and day to day mentoring from their Manager who has more than 20 years recruitment experience.
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of recruitment professionals including one current and one previous RCSA Recruiter of the Year;
- The opportunity to deliver extraordinary customer service and drive innovation;
- A visible and structured career development plan;
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
- An ethical and professional persona;
- A tertiary qualification;
- Previous recruitment experience (ideally but not necessarily in a similar market);
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson, People & Culture Business Partner on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com