Davidson is currently partnering with a well known Aged Care And Lifestyle Living provider. They care about the wellbeing of others and respect value & diversity. They are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in their services.
About the Role
This role is responsible for driving fundraising through appeals, regular giving, bequests and major gifts, fundraising events, community fundraising and corporate partnerships and grants.This is a newly created hands-on position working with the General Manager Customer Experience to develop and implement a 1-3 year Fundraising plan.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Fundraising, Business, Management or at least five years direct experience in a similar role
- Fundraising practice: Significant fundraising credentials with proven track record of achieving strategic and operational objectives
- Significant experience in the development, management and implementation of fundraising programs and projects.
- Perform effectively, at times, under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Present a positive image and outlook at all times;
- Interpersonal skills to work with multiple personalities and personnel;
In addition to being part of an organisation that is transforming lives, a competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate. Some work-from-home time is available.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96798. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com