|Posted||27 days ago|
This is a Positive, friendly environment, they offer exciting growth plans and a number of experienced executives with exceptional pedigree and strong business acumen have joined within the last 1- 2 years. The CEO has a clear vision and people-focused vision that everyone has bought into. There is some great momentum building - so an exciting period of growth and change to be a part of.
- Interrogate data sources to deliver required solutions and reports
- Manipulate data sets to provide insights into business performance
- Develop models and presentations to support activities with Business Units Automation
- Liaise with business units to automate reports that are currently created manually
- Work with business units to automate processes that are currently completed manually
- Liaise with stakeholders to scope projects.
- Where required, develop project plans according to project scope / requirements and ensure deliverables are delivered within agreed timeframes.
- Proven industry experience as a data analyst and/or BI analyst;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional skills in the following technologies, in order of preference: Power BI, SQL, SSRS, Excel, Power Query & VBA skills.
- Experience with SSIS & ETL tools would be an advantage.
- Understanding of data and solution architectures and approaches
- Exposure to various data related enterprise technologies such as Microsoft Azure Data Warehouse, Enterprise BI in Azure with SQL Data Warehouse, SAP Hana or similar
- Ability to interact with various business teams across the organisation (including senior management);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Intelligence or related field
- experience in business intelligence role
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). www.davidsonwp.com