This growing National Construction company offers a relaxed and happy culture with friendly and supportive colleagues and management team. They are currently seeking a full function Senior Payroll Officer to join their finance team on a full time basis.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Payroll professional will bring:
- End to end full function payroll for weekly and monthly cycles
- Process timesheets, employee reimbursements.
- Meet weekly and monthly deadlines
- Prepare documentation surrounding new starters and terminations
- Interpret industrial awards, enterprise agreements, legislation, PAYG and payroll tax requirements
- Maintaining accurate personnel records and appropriate pay entitlements
- Prepare relevant statutory reports where required
- Manage general payroll enquiries
- Analyse and resolve any payroll related matters
- Support finance team with weekly, monthly payroll reporting
The ideal candidate:
- Strong work ethic, a team player and ability to work under pressure efficiently and accurately.
- High level of data entry, analytical and attention to detail skill
- Construction or heavy industry exposure highly favourable
- Experience with CHEOPS, Jobpac or ViewPoint will be highly advantageous
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Solid computer literacy in MS Office skills, in particular Excel.
- Financially stable and growing National business
- Flexible and friendly work culture
- Autonomy and accountability within role
- Southside location, on-site parking
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97099. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com