- Deliver viable, fit-for-purpose solutions and services to meet operational needs.
- Lead and improve IT service management delivery, inclusive of the core service management processes; service request management, incident/problem management, root cause analysis, change management, asset and configuration management, and continuity management.
- manage and control technology through its lifecycle, and contribute to initiatives to maintain and replace technology
- Risk management processes, and be able to build strategies to minimise risk through mitigation and avoidance.
- Manage a team of four end-user computing and IT infrastructure specialists, uplifting team motivation, and creating high-performing teams.
- Experience working with a risk management process and improving customer services practices and business engagement.
- Experience managing and implementing WAN, LAN, and on-premise data-centre.
- Experience managing and implementing cloud services inclusive of a cloud data-centre.
- Experience managing and deploying mobile phones, AV equipment, laptops, desktops, and associate workspace hardware, under a SOE set-up.
- Implementation experience of Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Microsoft environment; with custom-built user applications and Citrix.
- Must be able to demonstrate innovative and up-to-date understanding of current technologies.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge across a varied range of IT systems and service delivery models; in-source and out-source.
- Implementation and Management of IT services using the ITIL methodology
- Understanding of Windows Server OS 2016 and above, Windows 10, Office 2016 and Office365, and Citrix XenApp 7.5 and above.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification in Business Information Systems.
- Must hold a current driver’s license.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com