|Posted||14 days ago|
This large ASX listed organisation has a distinguished history and an impressive track record for delivering services within its sector. Not only do they pride themselves on recruiting and training the best staff they also offer a diverse and dynamic environment in which career progression is facilitated.
About the Role
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for the facilitation of supplier payments, reconciliations and investigation and resolution of discrepancies.
- Preparation of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- Assist with half year and year end statutory audits
- Review and ensure accuracy, completeness and
- Payroll processing
- Processing of internal charges
- Balance sheet reconciliations and clean up
- Bank reconciliations
You will ideally come from a finance background with experience in bank reconciliation and accounts. You must have intermediate skills in MS Excel and the ability to absorb new systems quickly and confidently. You must be well presented and love working in a dynamic environment.
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in a similar role
- Strong technical knowledge
- Degree qualified
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change, growth and pressure
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a company that is at the forefront in its field within a dynamic industry along with an enviable culture.
- Immediate start available
- Brisbane location
- Modern offices
- Energetic, social and vibrant culture - large team
- $55 per annum inclusive of super - many internal company perks and incentives on offer (ask us what they are!)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Noah Witherdin on 07 3023 1081, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97249. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com