Specialising in a range of energy products and services, you'd be working with a global team partnering with Australian Customers and suppliers.
You would be responsible for providing configuration, technical and administration support for applications and associated technologies. Working between both the Melbourne and Geelong offices, this is a great opportunity to work with a growing team with the latest and greatest technologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide technical support and day to day administration of critical applications
- Support SharePoint platform, including Infopath development
- Translate user requirements into highly specified scope of work
- Prepare specifications, process diagrams, flow charts, procedures, work instructions and test plans for each business requirement of IT projects
- Provide training to users of business application
- Oversee the implementation of any new IT system and modifications
- Work closely with application provider and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Excellent understanding of ITSM and agile practices
- Ability to support SharePoint
- Strong understanding of business methodologies and software life cycle
- Strong understanding of API led integration
- Strong understanding of database concepts
- Strong understanding of development methodologies and change control
- Strong systems architecture knowledge
- Good knowledge of system configuration
- Proven experience in supporting Project Collaboration System
- Solid experience in system configuration
*** The successful applicant would be required to work from Geelong three days a week and two days in Melbourne.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97242. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com