This National company are searching for multiple BI Developers on a 12 month contract basis to join their team of high performers to deliver a key FY20 project!
About the role
You will be responsible for building, delivering and maintaining comprehensive business reports.
- Developing technical project requirements while working with Business Analysts to ensure said requirements are practical and able to be delivered on, and able to provide estimated timeframe for these requirements.
- Building and maintaining several reports in commercial data and visualisation tool. You will need to understand the business processes
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project is on track for completion, or to raise any issues with the development pipeline.
- Attending sprint planning sessions and daily stand up meetings
You will have:
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Proven experience writing extensible and reusable code that is well documented and tested
- Prior experience with SAS and SQL
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97185. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com