I am recruiting for an Account Manager to work with one of Australia’s largest Energy Providers. This role based in Sydney’s CBD will be about relationship building and opening new opportunities with existing and new clients. Based mainly in the office and working on the telephone I am looking for someone who has a passion for delivering solutions for customers.
About the role:
The Account Manager’s goal is to retain and build on the relationships with existing customers, grow network of stakeholders and identify new opportunities for business development within the allocated key accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with peers/managers and supporting team culture.
- Proactively engaging with new and existing customers to drive sales growth and achieve sales targets.
- Building positive working relationships with clients.
- Developing and maintaining strong understanding of key accounts and the opportunities they present.
- Determine best overall energy solution for the customer.
- Influencing solutions and product strategy.
- Continually highlighting and implementing product improvements.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Business to business sales experience.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Experience of relationship building and managing accounts.
- Technology literate, intermediate level Microsoft Office programs.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com