I am recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work with one of Australia’s largest Energy Providers. This role based near Campbelltown will be a “hunter” position opening new opportunities with new clients. Selling mainly into commercial and Industrial clients which will include Restaurants, Hospitals and manufacturing businesses. I am looking for someone who has a passion for developing new business and can look at the approach strategically.
About the role:
The BDM’s goal is to open new opportunities and grow network of stakeholders within assigned Territory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organising your diary and running sales territory like own business.
- Commercial and Industrial selling experience.
- Proactively engaging with new customers to drive sales growth and achieve sales targets.
- Building positive working relationships with clients.
- Determine best overall solution for the customer.
- Influencing solutions and product strategy.
- Continually highlighting and implementing product improvements.
- Business to business sales experience.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Experience of relationship building and managing accounts.
- Technology literate, intermediate level Microsoft Office programs.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com