Our local government client has an immediate requirement for a Team Leader - Development Compliance to join the team on a short term contract.
About the Role
Working with and leading a motivated and diverse team you will be responsible for the delivery of statutory requirements relating to building and development compliance, land use and audit programs.
To be successful in the role you would need to have a strong background and experience in one or more of development compliance, building, auditing, land use planning, and investigations. You will also possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven team leadership skills and experience
- Proven experience in performing assessments and investigations and excellent knowledge of local legislation and standards
- A strong service orientation
- Highly developed negotiation skills and ability to competently diffuse conflict situations
- Local council or government experience will be highly regarded.
This a great opportunity to secure a short term contract role, with possible extension, working with one of our highly regarded local government employers.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97156. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com