With a number of high value projects underway, this long-standing commercial construction company is seeking to complement their team with a newly created Finance Officer role. We are seeking a switched-on and enthusiastic individual with 3 to 5 years general accounts experience.
About the Role
As part of a small team your responsibilities will be varied.
- Manage invoice payments
- Maintain the supplier database and respond to enquiries
- Complete credit applications
- Reconciliations - GL, bank, supplier & petty cash
- Report on cash-flow
- Inter-company transfers
- Review subcontractor progress claims
- Month end - post to journals
- Process fortnightly payroll
We are seeking a candidate with relative experience to suit the responsibilities of the role. You must be collaborative, a good problem-solver and and enjoy challenging yourself.
- Small team - collaborative culture
- Bayside location with parking
- $60 000 to $65 000 per annum plus super
- Career development encouraged and supported
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97170. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com