About the Role:
Your ambition and drive will be truly valued by this fast-moving team as you take on a blended role comprising of executive support functions and lean into an exciting new skill set in investor relations.
Specifically your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Calendar and email management for the Managing Director;
- Preparation of correspondence, drafting responses and AXS releases, PowerPoint presentations and Annual report;
- Coordination of meetings, events, conferences and travel (both domestic and international);
- Regular communication with stakeholders - both internal and external, proviing a strong link between the MD and other departments withint the organisation.
- Coordination of annual investor relations program including roadshows, conferences and strategy days.
You will be valued for your highly professional manner and presentation, your vibrant and engaging personality and drive to take on a variety of roles, along with:
- A minimum four years’ experience in administration positions with proven longevity in your career history;
- Qualifications in Business Administration or related field;
- The ability to provide high-level administrative and executive support without supervision;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- A passion for excellence in customer service, with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work autonomously, solve complex problems and positively influence others;
- Flexibility in dealing with challenging situations/clients;
- Confidence to advice stakeholders on the appropriate level and type of communication required by Executive Leadership Team;
- An exceptional team player along with a great sense of humour!
- Reputable and highly successful organisation
- Be the valued glue of the team
- Amazing future careeer development opportunities
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in – (fun!), hard-working, dynamic and down to earth colleagues.
- 8.30am to 5.00pm work day, within a trusted and flexible working environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97131. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com