Delivering solutions that balance the needs of the community, this organisation delivers reliable solutions and is growing its operations through both organic growth and acquisition. This position will play a key role in providing commercial support to drive the business to deliver on their strategy. This will be achieved through the development of business cases for new and existing business opportunities that provide key insights into key business drivers that identify opportunities.
About the Role
Reporting to a key Executive, this is a true business partnering role, and your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- The preparation of complex investment and transaction financial models and quantitative analysis
- The delivery of strategic initiatives responsible for identifying risks and opportunities
- Supporting deal execution including financial analysis and assist in due diligence for acquisition opportunities
- The production of commercially focused reporting that aids strategic decision making
- Complete strategic market and company benchmarking through comprehensive market analysis
- Review the groups forecast and review of funding requests
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be considered for this sought after position you will be CA/CPA qualified and ideally be enrolled in the CFA programme. You will have a strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. An ability to understand and report on financial information, you will have outstanding financial modelling skills and previous experience in a Corporate Finance role.
In-depth knowledge and the experience to manage due diligence projects with transaction services and/or valuations experience being highly regarded.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Noah Witherdin on 07 3023 1081, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97174. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com