|Posted||3 days ago|
As a digital business analyst you will have a proven track record in end to end digital transformation initiatives. You will be a great communicator and a natural problem solver who can manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a complex environment.
- Perform gap analysis on businesses, products and services
- Lead the gathering of business requirements
- Ensure the delivery of projects are to scope
- Business process mapping and improvement
- Ability to connect the dots and surface gaps or potential issues
- Assist with the development of business cases
- Assist with business planning and monitoring
- Present research and recommendations
Reporting to the Digital Retail Manager, the Business Analyst will help craft customer experience strategies.
A technical background, either as a developer or technical BA is extremely desirable - You will be a part of a series of initiatives that is transforming their customer experience in the retail space.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97168. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com