|Posted||9 days ago|
This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies within a fast paced IT team who are passionate in designing and developing lean, quality and innovative web solutions for their customers.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate recent experience in Drupal 7/8, React SASS, HTML and PHP, enjoy working as part of a collaborative team and be self-motivated.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2+ years developing within web development
- Strong understanding of Drupal and React, its best practices, and usages
- Strong proactive communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively are critical
- Ability to negotiate without being adversarial
- Empathy for the customer experience, as well as data analysis, should inform all decision making
- Strong technical acumen to think critically and converse with technical architects and developers
- Perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments
- Research, analyse and make recommendations on administrative, management and procedural practices and other complex business problems
- Develop and document business and processes, functions and procedures
You are self-motivated and like to work independently. You are passionate about building quality products and want to own projects end-to-end leading with the right design and development principles. You have strong communication and collaboration skills. You are a problem solver and like to challenge yourself with building the right solutions.
If you feel like you tick most of the above boxes and you would like to learn more about the role please don't hesitate to email Jake McGuire your CV accompanied by a cover letter to email@example.com and we can set up a time to have a discreet conversation.