- Large scale separation program
- Flexible working arrangements permitted
- Attractive daily rate
This organisation is well known as one of the most favourable organisations to work for in Sydney. They provide attractive daily rates, great work flexibility and the opportunity to work on large scale seperation and transformation pieces of work. This role will see you working in one of the organisations most high profile programs where you will be a key contributor assisting in their standalone wealth organisation.
In order to deliver on these requirements they are looking for a Legal Advice consultant to join them for an initial 6 month contract and assist them with the following Accountabilities:
- Guidance on and assisting with implementation of regulatory and other legal changes
- Providing legal assistance on business projects
- Liasing with Internal Legal Council, Management Assurance & Risk
- Development of appropriate policies and practices
- Protecting and maintaining the reputation of the organisation
- Proactively identifying legal risks to business and assisting in the management of those risks
To be successful in this role you must hold a Bachelor of Laws degree and posses some of these skills and attributes:
- AFSL & Advice knowledge
- Knowledge of wealth and any general banking processes would be an advantage.
- Understanding of banking Policy and Procedures would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of NAB business architecture and process mapping standards would be an advantage.
- Excellent technical legal and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking and pro-active skills
- Highly developed written, spoken and presentation skills
- Sound organisational skills, including prioritisation and time management
- Strong interpersonal, diplomatic, negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Alternative, creative approaches to dealing with issues
- Empower others by collaborating on joint ideas
- Minimum 4 years’ experience + years post admission experience in private and/ or in-house legal practice
- Understanding of Advice Landscape & process
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Luke Moran on 02 8093 0633, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97137. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com