Experienced Network Engineer. Progressive High Profit organisation.
About the Role
Our client is a highly profitable organisation. Within this business you will be a part of forming the IT solutions. They offer their staff supportive, friendly environment and ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will be responsible for BAU as well as assisting the business in the following areas:
- Routing and switching
- ASA Cisco Firewall
- LAN / WLAN implementations
- Network integration activities
- Windows Server knowledge is nice but not mandatory.
- Proven experience in ITIL aligned processes
- Current CCNA Certification
- CCNP Certification desired
- Ability to travel to rural sites when required (must have current drivers licence)
- Excellent troubleshooting, performing root-cause analysis for incidents and problems.
- VMWare / Windows Server knowledge is nice but not mandatory.
- A strong ability to work independently and in a team
- Possess “hands on” attitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in relation to technical documentation
- Experience in a manufacturing, FMCG or Utilities Networking role (desired)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).