About the Role:
An exciting opportunity for someone who is willing to grow, passion for data, likes using the latest data technologies and be a part of talented and knowledgeable team.
The team is responsible for the Data warehouse development, DevOps (CI/CD) pipelines, ETL development and are gate keepers of data within the network.
- Development of data pipelines and re-usable notebooks use of Data factory and Data bricks
- Coding in SQL/Python, leveraging the Spark processing engine.
- Extracting data from various sources (API, SFTP, Azure BLOB, S3 bucket)
- Assist in standard/governance and writing of technical documentation.
- Work closely with internal BI team and domain knowledge experts to help scope upcoming technical work.
- Working as an apart of agile development team with sprint planning and cycles
- Manage develop and maintaining code within Azure Devops
- A passion for Azure Microsoft stack and willingness to grow
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Development Life Cycle process including analysis and design, software development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support
- Strong in SQL, Databases, and data modelling methodologies (Kimball)
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW / SQLDB, Azure SQL and T-SQL
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, data lineage and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes
- Working experience with VS Code and GIT
- Workflow (JIRA, Azure Boards) & Documentation (Confluence)
- C#, Phyton, USQL, Powershell and .NET
- Min 1-2 years’ experience in a commercial environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97047. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com