This growing national Construction company is currently seeking a full-function Accounts Payable Lead to join their finance team on a full-time basis. A background in the construction industry is essential.
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Process a high volume of invoices
- Complete statement reconciliations
- Process staff reimbursements
- Process company credit card statements
- Maintain supplier record information
- EFT processing and payments
- Full AP function
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in an senior Accounts Payable position. You will need to have excellent time management skills and the ability to handle competing priorities.
- South-side location – on-site parking
- Small finance team
- Negotiable annum salary plus superannuation
- 8.00am to 5.00pm workday, 1 hour lunch break
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97101. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com