Well regarded industry leader with expanding business operations and an impressive portfolio of work require a Financial Accountant to join their professional team. This genuine career opportunity will allow you to develop and grow whilst working with a broad team of professionals that share strong commercial vision and pride in the brand that they work for.
About the Role
Working closely with the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the company and project reporting as well as analysis for a number of large scale projects. You will also take responsibility for:
- Preparing monthly project performance reporting for all stakeholders
- Analysing monthly actuals verses budget and reforecasts including commentary
- Liaison extensively with Development managers reporting on variances and project performance
- Project funding and preparation of monthly claims and drawdowns
- Reporting on all debt and equity funding for all projects
- Assisting with the group cashflow
- Reporting of gross revenue, cost of sales and work in progress for each project and relevant entities.
- Process improvement and streamlining.
The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualified. With 5 + years’ experience it is essential that experience in property development or construction related industries and had exposure to project/management accounting. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to develop and enhance existing reporting and be able to providing clear, concise and accurate business analysis. You will be a strong communicator able to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Strong Excel is essential as is effective prioritisation and time management skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97117. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com