With over 30 years of experience here in Brisbane, this forward thinking multi-functional construction business have an urgent requirement for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. They pride themselves on delivering quality outcomes for their clients and are rated as the go to organisation within their target market.
About the Role
This Fixed term contract will report directly to the CFO and be responsible for:
- Reconciliations, journals and account preparation
- Joint venture accounting / project accounting
- Record Acquisitions and determine if asset or cost
- Business Activity Statements
- Tax compliance and provisions
- Budget and forecasting and variance analysis
- Dealing with auditors
- Create efficiencies in the process
To be successful in this role you will be CPA Qualified with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Ideally looking for someone with strong experience in a project environment as well as experience from construction, infrastructure, real estate or property.
You will be able to communicate well with multiple stakeholders and be able to manage multiple deadlines.
You will be highly analytical and be a good problem solver and have strong excel skills.
- Opportunity to work for a well-known organisation
- Great salary on offer
- Work for an employer who value their staff
- Excellent working culture
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97110. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com