Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional AP/AR Admin candidates who are available immediately. LOCATED IN CAPALABA
About the Role:
These are temporary opportunities that can vary in length depending on business requirements. For the right candidate they can be offered a permanent position.
- High volume data entry into multiple systems
- AP/AR Duties
- Update and maintain government databases – internal and external
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of records management procedures and practices which provide for best practice recordkeeping.
- Ensure compliance with Departmental policies, practices and procedures relating to Workplace Health & Safety.
- Fulfill all recordkeeping responsibilities in accordance with relevant Information Standards and associated guidelines.
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
- Temporary Contract with possibility of extension/perm
- Attractive hourly rate
- A dedicated Davidson consultant supporting you throughout the contract