|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||12 days ago|
About the Role
Specifically, this role will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and support of the Oracle Database installations and the development and deployment of Database instances. This role will have a high focus on meeting strict timelines for database build requests, responding to and resolving project build and service issues to ensure the timely availability of infrastructure to maintain the project schedule.
You will be responsible for
- Build, deployment and support of Oracle databases as per program requirements
- Resolution of all incidents and requests within the program and individual migration activities
- Operational adherence to Incident Management process during migration and cutover activity
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an operational and or program support role, preference to have been involved with or have Agile / Adaptive delivery capability / exposure
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Strong technical and process design and implementation skills.
- Demonstrated operational experience supporting enterprise class infrastructure including Monitoring, health check and tuning
- Recovery, backup and restore technologies including native and 3rd party backup.
- Alerting, automation and resolving problem records
- High level of exposure to high availability and disaster recovery solutions design and implementations
- Experience supporting enterprise size Midrange and Storage environments
Our client has an amazing work culture and a driven working environment, they believe in the individual and have a strong focus on training, personal development. You will be joining a team of passionate people who are thinking outside-the-box to create an amazing work environment for teams and a best-in-class experience for customers. With a long list of benefits, the client is an employer of choice, get in contact now to learn more.
If you feel like you have the right experience and keen to have a short chat, please dont hesitate to reach out.
Jake McGuire - firstname.lastname@example.org - 03 99 299 562