|Posted||8 days ago|
With a focus on achieving excellence and exceptional customer service both internally and externally, their various divisions are committed to authentic leadership, continual growth and providing ongoing career development opportunities for their employees
About the Role:
Your ambition and drive will be truly valued by this team as you step into a blended role comprising of HR support and executive support functions to the HR team and Executive GM of HR.
You will be working as part of a high performing and supportive HR team of seven who aim for excellence in their service delivery.
Specifically your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Provide support, as required, throughout the HR team and HR lifecyle;
- Daily calendar management, travel coordination and support to the Executive GM of HR;
- Dictation, compiling of minutes of meetings, preparing agendas and disseminating correspondence appropriately;
- Quality assurance, document control and creation of documents;
- Monitor, manage and respond to HR enquiries;
- Coordinate recruitment and selection activities including advertising requests, interviews and reference checks;
- Distribution of employment agreements and new starter paperwork;
You will be valued for your highly professional manner, mature-minded approach and drive to take on a variety of roles, along with:
- A minimum four years’ experience in executive administration positions with proven longevity in your career history;
- Qualifications in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field;
- The ability to provide high-level administrative and executive support without supervision;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- A passion for excellence in customer service and HR with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work autonomously, solve complex problems and positively influence others;
- Flexibility in dealing with challenging situations/clients;
- Confidence to advice stakeholders on the appropriate level and type of communication required by the Executive Leadership Team;
- An exceptional team player along with a great sense of humour!
- Reputable and highly successful organisation;
- Be the valued glue of the team;
- Future career development opportunities – ideal to pursue your interest in the field of HR;
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in – hard-working, dynamic and down to earth colleagues;
- Growing NFP organisation with numerous initiatives on the horizon;
- A leadership team with a values-driven approach;
- 8.30am to 5.00pm work day, within a trusted working environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96856. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com