About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional data entry candidates who are available immediately.
About the Role:
Working with a well known Queensland Government Department, we are looking for dedicated Data Entry Officers based to join the team based in Meadowbrook.
- High volume data entry into multiple systems
- Update and maintain government databases – internal and external
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of records management procedures and practices which provide for best practice record keeping.
- Ensure compliance with Departmental policies, practices and procedures relating to Workplace Health & Safety.
- Fulfil all record keeping responsibilities in accordance with relevant Information Standards and associated guidelines.
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- Data entry speed of over 12000 kp/h
- Previous experience within a high volume data entry position
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Temporary Contract with possibility of extension
- Attractive hourly rate ($30.19/Hr + Super)
- Get your foot in the door with a government department
- A dedicated Davidson consultant supporting you throughout the contract
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jane Currie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97098. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com