As the Business Analyst you will work across a number of non technology and technology related projects.
Your skills in articulating business requirements and working with internal business stakeholders to translate these into appropriate business process or developments.
- Proven business analyst experience working within large enterprise organisations of significant size and complexity
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience in the Education sector
- Strong process development and mapping skills
- Adaptable to accommodate changing business requirements and communicate around change positively
- Experience of managing requirements
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at senior level
- Excellent influencing skills, requirements gathering, and business analysis
- Experience working across cross-functional and cross-organisational teams highly desirable
It is an exciting time for our client and an even better time for you to get on board. If you wish to be considered for this role then Apply Now!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 99292 9553, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97012. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com