This industry leader is now one of the largest businesses of its kind in the Australia. Continued growth is crucial to the company and they place a great deal of emphasis on organic expansion within their businesses and brands. They are currently undertaking a number of payroll projects which has led to the creation of this contract position.
About the Role
This position is 100% project work; there is no payroll BAU processing required.
- Attend and contribute to project meetings
- Perform parallel pay runs and User Acceptance Testing
- Interpret Awards
- Provide systems advice, training and support to others
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures
- Assist with audits and project reporting
You will need to have:
- Previous experience with a Payroll and/or Time & Attendance ERP implementation.
- A commitment to providing outstanding quality customer service at all times.
- Excellent time management and the ability to work in a high pressure deadline driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well within a team.
- 9 month contract - available as either a fixed-term role with full leave entitlements, or on an hourly casual rate.
- $70 000 to $80 000 per annum + super
- Flexible start times between 7.00am to 9.00am
- City fringe location with parking
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96824. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com