Want to work for a company who have are set to scale quickly? A well known brand has arrived in Australia, and have huge funding to grow their Australian arm based out of a brand new Melbourne office in the CBD.
You can be part of an amazing, flexible work culture, with great offices, great salary and many other benefits! You would be work in a modern, fast paced engineering environment.
About the Role
Working closely with a small but growing engineering team, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative technologies on modern projects whilst being guided by a supportive and productive team.
You will be:
- Developing complex commercial applications
- Demonstrating efficient coding and practical application of architectural patterns
- Delivering high quality software solutions based on commercial evaluation
- Using cloud technologies heavily
You will have:
- Full Stack Engineer, they mainly use NodeJs and React (however they're not to caught up on tech background)
- Interest in functional programming - they use some Scala on certain projects
- Extensive experience with AWS: Lambda, EC2, S3 etc.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs, SOAP and GraphQL interfaces
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure: Docker, Terraform, Ansible
- Exposure to agile environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Richard at Richard.Baillie@davidsonwp.com. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com