The Integration Lead in consultation with the lead solution architect is responsible for the development and coordination of integration design and deployment activities for the solution being delivered by the proof of concept project. The Integration Lead will have a hands-on role in the development of integration solution design artefacts, working with both internal stakeholders, external vendor(s) and any external government agencies. The Integration Lead will work as directed by the Project Lead and the Lead Solution Architect
The successful person
In collaboration with key stakeholders and under guidance from project leads will fulfil the accountabilities of this role as outlined below:
- Lead the development of Integration Solution Design document for one or more pilot sites identified in the Integration model, in line with solution architecture documentation.
- Lead and contribute to the development of Interface Requirements Specification for the various Interfaces identified in the Integration model, in line with solution architecture documentation and the integration solution design.
- Engage with various technical teams from 1 or more pilot sites to ensure integration build activities for the solution progress in line with project requirements, work agreements and project delivery timelines
- Provide technical oversight and advice to any engaged external vendor, relating to integration build activities being undertaken for the solution by pilot site internal stakeholder partners
- Assist in the execution of test phase activities for integration/interface testing
- Provide assurance across the integration solution to ensure correctness and quality of the built interfaces
- Provide expert advice to management on associated issues and risk , including identification of issues and risks throughout the solution development lifecycle.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with team members, other project teams, stakeholders and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution
Qualifications/Professional Registration/Other Requirements
- Demonstration of previous healthcare system integration work is mandatory
- Demonstrated knowledge of integration patterns and healthcare systems integration technologies as well as a detailed knowledge of Health specific industry standards including HL7, FHIR and SMART on FHIR is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developing integration solution design spanning multiple systems, networks and hosts (cloud and/or on-premise) is mandatory.
- Supporting architecture certifications for example, TOGAF are valued but not mandatory.
- Possession of formal tertiary qualifications is not included as a requirement within the selection criteria for this position. Clinical Informatics values the enhanced work performance deriving from formal tertiary study, and also acknowledges that enhanced work performance can result from other learning experiences which include on-the-job training, structured professional development or life experiences.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97087. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com