|Posted||11 days ago|
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Finance Officer to commence a long term contract until June 2020.
About the Role
As the Finance Officer you will be directly supporting the Principal Finance Officers - responsibilities will include:
- High volume data processing (AR/AP)
- Account reconciliations
- Payment allocations
- Fortnightly, monthly and quarterly transaction reporting
- Investigating exceptions and resolving discrepancies
- Adhering to all legislation and departmental policies
You must have a minimum three years experience in a finance role, including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and enjoy data processing.
Applicants with experience using SAP or similar will be highly regarded.
*Government experience is essential*
- Contract until June 2020 with the potential to extend
- Immediate start
- City fringe location, public transport
- $59.95/Hr + superannuation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brianna Hoy on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97073. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com